Type Here to Get Search Results !

Idioms And Phrases Exercise


Idioms And Phrases Exercise

1. John, put a ........................................ in it! Can you not see that I am listening to the radio?

2. She never missed even a single opportunity to put me ................................................ and that was the reason we decided to part ways.

3. I wish you would not put your ................................................... in where it is not wanted.

4. My neighbor likes to put .................................................. in front of me.

5. They put him ..................................................... for fourteen years but that did not reform him.

6. Do not believe what she says. She is just putting you ..................................................!

7. Feel free to call me if you cannot find a good hotel. I will put you ..................................................

8. I put ...................................................... on him but that did not help because he was already broke.

9. During the identification parade, the girl put .................................................. on the man who killed her mother.

10. My girlfriend is putting ................................................... on me to buy her a diamond necklace.

11. He suspected that his business partner was putting ................................................. him, but he had nothing to prove it.

12. The hostess really put ....................................................... to see that everyone was comfortable.

Answers

1. John, put a cork in it! Can you not see that I am listening to the radio?
2. She never missed even a single opportunity to put me down and that was the reason we decided to part ways.
3. I wish you would not put your nose in where it is not wanted.
4. My neighbor likes to put on the dog in front of me.
5. They put him away for fourteen years but that did not reform him.
6. Do not believe what she says. She is just putting you on!
7. Feel free to call me if you cannot find a good hotel. I will put you up.
8. I put the bite on him but that did not help because he was already broke.
9. During the identification parade, the girl put the finger on the man who killed her mother.
10. My girlfriend is putting the screws on me to buy her a diamond necklace.
11. He suspected that his business partner was putting something over on him, but he had nothing to prove it.
12. The hostess really put herself out to see that everyone was comfortable.

Post a Comment

0 Comments